venerdì 29 settembre 2023

276 - Tamiya BBX: Last (?) Dilemma

 


In these days, surfing the Web, I realized about something I've already supposed during the build of my BBX: there is an alternative way to fix the body to the chassis.
It doesn't look much common (but it's hard to say because what was a window on the world has turned into a spy hole and due to the Google search that shows ever the same results) but it's the classic way that uses clips and it can be made with parts included in the box and marked as "not used".
I haven't particular problems with velcro tape but, to be honest, I'm a bit worried by the coupling between the upper and the lower body and I guess that the punches marked on lexan for the body posts holes would help... in addition: I love body clips 😁

Nessun commento: