domenica 3 settembre 2023

264 - Tamiya BBX: Front End Complete


I'm really sorry, this week I hadn't much time to take some decent shots because I was so involved by the build that the hour to leave my parents home (so the work bench) has arrived without realizing it.
Just to explain: every saturday I have to leave max at 15:00 to be in time to take the boat for Venice at 16:30 after more or less an hour of driving. Unfortunately between me and the boat stop there are two of the most mainstrem beaches here in Veneto (three if I consider my hometown) and, during the summer, the traffic is terrible... so every minute is precious. In winter things go much better 😁.
To a non Tamiya enthusiast eye the new pic could not seem different from the previous but this week I've finished the front end installing steering knuckles, upper suspension arms and dampers.
I contiunue to love the build of this car appreciating the way the screws slip in to the plastics and the sturdy feeling they carry.
I enjoyed the damper build and I appreciate the Tamiya choice to use non threaded bodies, to me is oriented more to the daily bashers than to the racers because they will require less cleaning compared the threaded that could be more prone to collect dust and dirty.


 

Nessun commento: