martedì 19 settembre 2023

271 - Tamiya BBX: Body Work

The custom decals purchased weeks ago from MCI Racing are arrived last week: gread product as usual, MCI is a great resource for this hobby.

Considering that this week I will have more time to spend on the work bench, probably, I will complete most of the remaining building steps... probably because I haven't already decided the main color of the BBX's body 😅

Of course, some weeks ago, I was sure that I would use the Tamiya PS32 Corsa Gray in tribute of the great italian motor tradition but (of course there is a "but") considering that I'm still the guy that, at the high school, framed his notes with scketches of paint  schemes for model's bodies still to buy (and never bought in some cases) I'm still deciding wich one between the PS17 Metallic Green (my favourite PS) and the PS19 Camel Yellow (I have a brand new can laying around from a while and I think it could give a kind of Yamaha cafè racer's appeal to the car) will complete, alongside the PS1 White and the MCI decals, the simple scheme I've planned, it will be a surprise (hope in positive) for me... for first 😎

Nessun commento: