domenica 1 ottobre 2023

277 - Tamiya BBX: And, Finally, It Has Its Own Decals!



Yesterday, after lunch, I've been able to stick the decals I've planned to use on My BBX's body. Maily I've used custom decals received from MCI Racing weeks ago and only in a minor part original Tamiyas.



I'm quite satisfied by the final result because decals are well integrated in the paint work and only the black stripe look a bit much thick, unfortunately I haven't found a thinner one and I wasn't much confident to stick it astride the longitudinal body rib, my fault.


I haven't already prepared the body to use clips and body posts but I guess it will be a good solutions to alligning the upper and the lower body easly (in the video body is held in place only with velcro and alligning it results a little bit complex)


Nessun commento: