domenica 22 ottobre 2023

282 - Tamiya BBX: What a Fail!

The time to take care of my BBX's driver figure seemed to be arrived so, yesterday, I take the parts previously (poorly) sprayed with primer and black to easy complete it with a coat or two of white.

First I've masked the parts with the green tape and I was quite surprised because it has been quick to made and how seemed well made.


After masking I've grabbed one of the Tamiya can laying around and I've sprayed the lower part of the driver figure... and then, only then, I've realized that that can was on its shelf from almost 10 years namely from when I've built my Wild One.

Found a most recent can of white I've sprayed the driver head.

Aftere the remove of the masking tape the result showed is terrible and  witnesses how hard is to gain good result working in rush. Better times will come!

I've already ordered all the new parts involved in the completing of my BBX and, for the next attempt, I will spray the lower parts only in black (as many others guys -smarter than me- around the world have made) giving a proper finish only to the helmet.

Nessun commento: