mercoledì 1 marzo 2023

223 - The Dark Side Of The Force


The wait for the new BBX buggy is long yet and, as in every long wait, leave space to speculations. Usually, before building a car, I study the manual to understand I coudl improve it with some extra or hand mande parts but this time I'm pretty convinced that I will not modify it because, IMO, there isn't anything to improve.

Of course I'm ready to use a different paint scheme, to swap the driver head to simplify my life in finishing the car and to install the slipper clutch but basically it will be build according to the manual.

There is only a thing that I don't like... four to be honest: chrome wheels!

I hate chrome wheels, I hate everything chrome to put it all and if Tamiya will not provide a set of white wheels I will be forced to give in to the dark side of the Force.

Nessun commento: