sabato 4 marzo 2023

224 - 31 Grams!


Months ago I've bought the chinese made aluminum chassis that claims to be an upgrade for the WO/FAV switching the original plastic one. It comes with some 3D printed part useful to complete it and I have to admit that it is well made.

Since the purchase it I've been haunted by the doubt it could be a bit heavy and, considering that the main issue with the WO/FAV regards the trasminssion, a gain in term of weight could not be a great thing.

Today I've decided it was the day to put the two chassis on the scale to check if the aluminum one is heavier: it's 31 grams over the the original one.



This result isn't much encouraging becuse I'm planning to switch the BZ motor in my Wo to a Dirt Tuned one to avoid to stress the differential gears.




Nessun commento: