domenica 26 febbraio 2023

222 - Driver's Head For The New BBX

After the release of the new Tamiya BBX and settled that it will be my next kit I'm continuing to collect the parts that will be involved in the building of the car. The BBX is an open cockpit sigle seater buggy, it's driver is view and if leaved out from the build the, in my opinion, the car would look incomplete.

Unfortunately the driver head  that will be provided with the kit it's a Tamiya classic with part of the face and the eyes that need to be painted.

Back in the days I've been a fantasy miniature painter but that talent has not be trained anymore and my eyes art not the same so to solve this "problem" I will did the way I did back in the 2013 completing my Wild One with a F1 driver head instead of the one that came with the kit but trying to do a little improvement in painting it.



Not the best piece to show my lost talent as miniatures painter but most of them are gone due to my poor ability as collector 😅

Nessun commento: