sabato 4 febbraio 2023

219 - Delta Ray Buggy: Differential Swapping & Repairs


Today was the day designed for the switch to the ball diff for my Delta Ray buggy and I did it. Unfortunately during the disassembly I've noticed that one of the screw holes in the rear gear case was damaged so I've been forced to dig in my spares box and to change it, I have to admit that it has been a quick operation: it's always a pleasure to work on the TA chassis.

The damaged part...

...and the brand new one


After the diff swap I've grab a battery to check if it was all ok and I've been very happy to find the driving feelings I found years ago driving my Lancia Delta HF Integrale but in buggy form: so exciting!Unfortunaltely my 5000mah batteries shown some lack in running time... a huge lack, to be honest. I have to take some care of and try to save them.

Nessun commento: