As previously written, during last holidays, I had much fun with my Wild One on my -not perfect- lawn: the ESC+motor binomial made perfectly its work without fails or overheating but the car needs some care, anyway.
In running the car on the grass I’ve experienced much rollovers due to the excess of grip of the choosen Schumacher tires. I love how the car looks with its rims wrapped with four serious buggy’s tires so, to keep them, I’m considering to shave one of two rows of pins from the rear ones.
The second correction/upgrade I’m considering is about the steering servo and the servo saver. In the past I’ve made some attempts to improve the steering with the Tamiya #51000 servo saver without finding a way to use it but, thanks to the relax of last holidays, I’m pretty sure that I will do the work using some spacers. At this point I will upgrade the car with a new servo because of the old KO one is showing its limits.



Nessun commento:
Posta un commento