lunedì 17 agosto 2026

422 - Wild One On Holidays: Its Great Opportunity!

With my Ultima out of the games I've lost the long awaited opportunity to enjoy myself with a RC car on my lawn here on the alps.

Luckily in a few of days after the breakages I had the occasion to visit my mother, so I've rescued my Wild One that was only awaiting to be testede in its last configuration.

The Dirt Tuned does its work without any problems, the Speedstar II 17t never overheats and the batteries had a good punch (LRPs better than Orions).

The car on the grass isn't a lightneen bolt and to have some fun I shortened the ideal track to enjoy the decent amount of torque coming for the conservative motor choiche.

Some grip roll overs have been occurred and I'm considering to cut away some outer spikes from the rear Schumacher tires.

The great news is: no breakages this time!


Nessun commento: