domenica 7 gennaio 2024

309 - Tamiya BBX, New Parts!

Between the end of 2023 and the first days of 2024 I've ordered and received some stuff for my Tamiya BBX.

Only a pair of Hop-Up options that will give to the car a bit of durability and that will maximize its performance: the slipper clutch and the alluminum cross member that strenghteen the roll cage where dampers are screwed.

Considering that to install the slipper clutch the trasmission will be removed from the chassis I will catch the opportunity to revise the ESC/motor cabling that I never liked since when I decided to use connectors instead of direct soldering.

I will also install the receiver of the new radio that for that time will be arrived (but I'm not happy to use something that is not made in Japan, no I will never stop to complain).


Nessun commento: