lunedì 15 gennaio 2024

312 - Futaba 3PV

Last week my new radio has arrived: a Futaba 3PV, I guess there is nothing to add about this radio because it is on the market from a long but I want to spend a word about the first feeling I had grabbing it after the unboxing: it seem very well builted with out creacks spite the mark of the shame on its box.

Finding a new radio haven't been easy because I was focused on a KO one, unfortunately nothing they offer was in my budget (and for a KO I had a higher limit than for the other japanese brands) so for a while I considered the different options between Sanwa and Futaba (none of the new stupid chinese brands have been considered, of course) and finally I've choose what satisfied my need for a linear design considering that, in my budget range, features are more or less the same and that Sanwa are a little less clean as design.

Nessun commento: