lunedì 22 gennaio 2024

313 - A Pair Of Futaba R203GF

I have been forced to posticipate all the works I intend to do on my Tamiya BBX because fever and other seasonal specialties are hitting hard from the end of last week. Also the post about the new Futaba receivers have been postponed: I couldn't stand I front of a monitor.

Concerning receivers, of course, Im morally obligated to underline that they came with te "made in china" mark of the shame and, pointed this out I have to say that I bought directly an additional receiver to keep my  Wild One in running conditions.

The second receiver is the same of the one that came in the 3PV box, a  R203GF. I've choosen to go for the receivers without telemetry because, not beeing a racer, it is a feature that would only make things more complicated.

I've seen around the Web there are different brands of compatible receivers, most without antenna (or with internal one) but, in my opionion, if the cost isn't near to the half of an original Futaba one it isn't a good deal.

Nessun commento: