domenica 27 agosto 2023

261 - Tamiya BBX: Electronics Done!

Some building steps have been randomly completed today just to allow the installation of the electronics: ESC motor cables have been soldered... and I'm quite satisfied about the work, the receiver is also in place on its tray and finally I've placed the servo in front.

I've realized that my usually tricks for "shorten" the cables and to hidden them are not easy to do this time because both the ESC hood and the receiver cover do not leave room enough to hold cables packed with heat shrink or tape... I will find something alternative and useful at the same time.

I've also completed the cage with the two cockpit's crossmembers and placed the antenna tube and I have to admit I dont like it so it is another thing to hide or make less visible.

Nessun commento: