mercoledì 2 agosto 2023

252 -Tamiya BBX: It's Time To Start The Build

No more talk, it's time to grab screwdrivers, cutter and pliers and to finally start to put togheter the BBX! Last saturday, during the time I weekly spend with my parents at their home, I've opened the manual to complete the first building steps: differential, other internal gears, motor, transmission and place it in to the chassis.


I want to point out that it will be a slow (and accurate) build because in the few hour I can spend on the work bench I want the take my time to reach a tidy and clean result... so I will take every time not much than an hour, an hour and half... every saturday after family lunch.


Talking about the build I have to clear out that I have never build high end Tamiya kit, only classic (original, rereleased or restored) and only a single "modern" kit (my FF03, a car that I never really love... a bit aseptic to me).

With this car all is different, all seems better because of the use of better quality plastics, because parts mach perfectly each others, because screws enter easly the plastics and hold firmly in place... it's only the beginning but I'm enjoing a lot this first steps.


Nessun commento: