mercoledì 23 agosto 2023

259 - Tamiya BBX: Concerning Body Work

 

My attention during the build of my BBX is often distracted by what is waiting my at the end of the manual: its body work
I'm not a great painter, my best result is the checkerboard paintwork I've made ages ago on my Yokomo Works 91s wing... stuff from the last century.


PS17 Metallic Green was the first choice as main color for this car, I love it, and I haven't considered any other options until last week.
I've changed point of view considering the place where the car will mainly run (a lawn) and considering that I want to use some simple graphics inspired by cafè racer bikes and by the Lotus Seven to elegantly adorn this buggy: the older I get more I love minimal. So I decided to switch the main color with a PS32 Corsa Gray th at will be more evident on the grass and that will better a background for the graphics... that I haven't already decided 😁




Nessun commento: