sabato 17 dicembre 2022

212 - About A Small Part And Some Doubts

Well, this week I haven't found the time to sit in front of the workbench to assemble my Acto Power motor but, during this week, due to the delivery of a small bit coming from the UK my thoughts have changed their course for some days.

All it's due to a small bit purchased some weeks ago from UK and received last week.

The stuff I've received is a fine milled support for the idle gear of the trasmission shared by Astute/Super Astute/MadCap/Saint Dragon/Monster Racer/King Cab family, the seller on Ebay (vintage-rc31) claims it's made in 6082 strong alluminum and, to be honest, it looks really tought and not only shining.



I can't wait to use it but in which car? My first proper RC car of ever? The Mad Cap?


My Toyota Hi-Lux Monster Racer (ok, it's on sale but I love it!)?


Or my original and heavly modified Super Astute?


I guess it will be the Super Astute that it's candidate to receive the Acto Power and, at this point, some other upgrade... At the end I will need only a time machine to allow me to race it in the good old days!








Nessun commento: