domenica 15 gennaio 2023

215 - Batteries, Motors And Blitzer Updates

I guess that no one in the whole world have noticed that but between this weekend and the previous one the layout of this blog have been changed with a newer one and the background image have also been changed with a better pic: same style but better.

Some stuff have been delivered: a pair of Team Orion Rocket Nimh rocket pack bought in the attempt to gain from batteries the punch of the good old days;


I've also received two used Twisted motors that have been quickly inspected. A refurb is needed, of course, but they are in acceptable shape: some screws and brushes need to be replaced, commutators don't shine like gold but will be fine with a pair of touches, bearings run smooth, magnets are stong but new stickers will be applied.


As shown by the ugly pic below I've found the time to spend on the workbench to define the position on the body on my (not more) Stadium Blitzer (converted in a) Beetle: dremeling a hole in the front bulkhead I've used a spare bodypost it allow me to use the original mount hole on the body, at rear I've used a pair of standard Blizer Beetle mounts with different holes position to lower the body as planned.





Nessun commento: