domenica 8 gennaio 2023

214 - Delta Ray Buggy Updates And Shakedown

Now, that my Acto Power restoration is finished, I can slowly complete all my other projects, this week I didn't intend to spend much time on the workbench so I've decided to swich the Tamiya shock towers with the 3d printed ones bought from Taiyaki Models in Japan several months ago. The car look a bit raised up and a new set up for dampers is needed.

After new parts installation I decided that it was the time to finally test the Delta Ray Buggy on the ground so I grabbed a battery and the radio, I've made the ESC set up and I ran it for a more or less 5 minutes on my parents house driveway  (please note the mud debris on rims, tires and body): great feeling with this car, it's sicere and neutral in its reactions. Very easy to drive, its 12 turns Peak motor it's incredibly smooth. It needs only a touch on the dampers because of a little of understeer and one on the rear diff more softer because it tend to move like a snake on the straight. 

Nessun commento: