lunedì 26 giugno 2023

247 - Motors For Sale (or Trade)

 


This week I've finally found the time to take a pic, motor by motor, of the stuff I intend to sell. For every motor it's the case to consider that shipping could be more than its price (often I buy stuff overseas and it's the rule) but I can sell them in lot or I can consider to trade but only with a off road Yokomo car (that I miss after the sell of my Works 91).

Every motor will come in the same condition I've bought because of I haven't the time to restore it.

Contact: jeekelemental (at) gmail.com

GM Evo 2 (touring motor) 12x2, 30 Euros + shipping from Italy (refurbed and skimmed)

Twisters (unknown), 30 Euros + shipping from Italy

Twisters (unknown), 30 Euros + shipping from Italy

Reedy Mach II, 40 Euros + shipping from Italy

Tower Hobbies Speed Secret 14x4, 20 Euros + shipping from Italy

Parma Yokomo Modified, 20 Euros + shipping from Italy

Cam (unknown), 30 Euros + shipping from Italy

Team Kinwald "The Dirtinator", 40 Euros + shipping from Italy

Reedy Modifieds Ultra Series Mr. L, 30 Euros + shipping from Italy

Yokomo Super Wing 4H 15x1, 60 Euros + shipping from Italy (great condition)


LRP (touring motor) Team Tested, 50 Euros + shipping from Italy (mint condition)


LRP Super Seria (off road motor) Team Tested, 70 Euros + shipping from Italy (mint condition)


























Nessun commento: