mercoledì 21 giugno 2023

246 - Three Out Of Four

Dan from Elgar Hobbies (the eBay seller where I bought my Yokomo Wing 2) have been very helpful in finding the basic infos about the Wing motors serie sending me some scans of CML Distribution ads concerning Yokomo motors so (from the top to the bottom):

- YMF RF Wing Stock Motor 23 turns of 0,8mm size wire;

- YWM2 Wing Modified Motor 15 turns single wind of 0,95mm size wire;

- YWM4 Wing Modified Motor 16 turns single wind of 0,95mm size wire;

The Wing serie was made of four motors,  the three shown in the pic plus the YWM BG Wing Stock Motor (15 turns of 0,9mm size wire that was intended to be a budget choice to race in modified class) that I do not own yet.

My next target will be the BG therefore and, after this, I will probably end to buy vintage motors, I prefer to have a small (but complete) series instead a selection of various motors from many different makers (this is why I will sell most of my motors).

Nessun commento: