lunedì 18 luglio 2022

201 - Stadium Blitzer Update Detailed


My Stadium Blitzer has been neglected for a long time without a reason because it is a car that I like and that I've lightly upgraded in the past (handmade crossmembers for shock towers and radio plate removing).

I've also some good memories with it.

Weeks ago I've swapped the old chassis, that I've ruined in the attempt to make room for Lipos, with a new chassis bought last year (if I'm not wrong) and more recently I've swapped the dogbones with DT02 unis as I have planned for ages.

To complete the trasmission upgrade I've in stock a Carson steel pinion so I can push a little more in choosing the motor.

A new servo saver is the not planned upgrade but it will be useful in a car without bellcrank setup for steering.

The main update concern the ESC: I will swap the Mtroniks usend in the past with a brand new Robitronic Speedstar 2 (I love its square shape) that I use widely in my cars.

New tires are also ready to by installed and in future, with more time to spend in the search, I will prepare a secon set more specific for grass.


The more evident change it's about the body that will be swapped with a Kamtec Blitzer Beetle body mounted in a lowered position in the attempt to create something unsual.

Unfortunately both this car as the Wild One will not be ready for my next holidays.

Nessun commento: