domenica 10 luglio 2022

200 - Wild One Upgrade Detailed

 


In my last post, due to not enough pics made, I haven't well detailed the upgrade of my WO chassis.


The aluminum chassis looks well made, it's composed by an upper and a lower deck with two options for the battery positioning and the servo screwed upsidedown on the upper deck. This position force the servo horn to rubs on the lower deck, in the past days I've received a new Tamiya servo saver that will be installed using the shorter horn to avoid rubbing.


I have to underline that I've ruined this car trasmission during 2021 summer holidays and the spares shortage experienced during Corona/Covid pandemic has delayed its fixing. I've also experienced my first unlucky purchase on Ebay: gears payed, never received and money refund not received... I will see how it goes. I've ordered spares to another seller that are punctually arrived.


Unfortunately I will not finish this car in time for next holidays (and my Blitzer also) so my Delta Ray Buggy it's the perfect (and only) candidate.

Nessun commento: