martedì 22 maggio 2012

020 - Trailing Arms Maybe


This project started between 2008 and 2009 after I bought a Tamiya Subaru Brat re-released. I always liked rc cars with trailing arms and when I bought my Brat I started to think if trailing arms could fit also in front. After some experiments I realized that it wasn't an easy modify so I switched to a easier modify to the stock suspensions... but without satisfaction.
Sometimes my girlfriend buys japanese books or magazines from Amazon Japan and everytime she also buys a copy of RCWORLD for me (of course I can't read anything but I like how japanese guys play rc cars). This time I found an article about modified vintage or re-released rc cars so I restarted to think about my Brat with trailing arms in front, so I did some experiments with an old chassis and some used parts and I think to have found the way.
With many thanks to japanese guys and to their way to play with rc cars.





Nessun commento: