mercoledì 15 giugno 2011

007 - Stainlees Steel



Finally it's arrived! I ordered this stainless steel screws set for my FF03 the 27th of april from RcScrewz.com and they shipped it to me the 29th, indicating a delivery time of 6-10 business day and i think it is a reasonable time to wait considering that I live in Italy and they are from US.
But , at that time, I didn't know anything about the postal disaster that it was hitting the italian postal service... And today I've received it. The strange thing is that yesterday I sended an e-mail to the italian post to know something about my srew set, coincidence?
Finally this evening I can swap all the original Tamiya screws for the stainless steel set forgiving, for a evening, the buzzing gremlin that lives in to my servos.

Nessun commento: