giovedì 11 giugno 2015

135 - Hi-Lux Updates

This week I decided to anticipate the weekly update of my blog (every friday, if possible) because tomorrow I wannt ti observe a day of silence in memory of Mr. oOple: Jimmy Storey that passed away some days ago. Tomorrow is the day of his service. I have to say that I'm not a daily user but a frequent lurker that appreciate the oOple vision of this hobby and the funny reports made by Jimmy.

This week I've completed the rear end with the installation of a LRP motor (I've planned to swap it with a Dirt Tuned ASAP) and with the rest of suspension's links.After this I've placed the electronic on its tray as shown by the mess of cables. Awaiting the decisions about dampers and universals I've stripped off some of the old paint from the body.





Nessun commento: