martedì 24 dicembre 2013

077 - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


My wife and I have planned a trip in Japan for april/may so I need to save money as much as possible to increase my knowledge of the local cuisine (and, if possible, to make some RC shopping).
Whereas, during the next months, I'm not going to leave my little cars without cares I planned, however, some shopping in affordable tranches.
For first I will buy a pair of LiPo packs so, finally, I will enter the modern RC era and after this I will take a new body and a new chassis for my Stadium Blitzer.
At the end I'll choose if buy the whole range of parts needed to finish my Subaru Brat project (dampers, wheels, etc.) or the parts needed to switch back to the status of "runner" my CC01.
Merry Christmas and happy new year, of course!

Nessun commento: