lunedì 18 novembre 2013

073 - HobbyKing X-Car 45A ESC (part 1)


Today I've received a pair of HobbyKing X-Car 45A Brushed Car ESC that 've ordered some weeks ago. After the first shy glances I decided to switch on the soldering iron and replace the stock connectors with the PolyMax 3.5mm Gold Connectors I'm used to use in my ESCs both for motor and battery.



The ESC fits comfortably in to my Wild One, switch and receiver cables are soft and easy to "shorten" but I had to solder a stupid adapter because of the battery's cables are  too short but it doesn't depends by the controller.
There is a unique "fault": the switch's fixing holes are much distant and it's impossible to use both screws to fit it in the stock mount.



In the next days I will print the the manual to do the set-up and run it for the first time.
Now I have no more excuses, my whole fleet is LiPO ready and it's time to get a pair of modern power packs.

Size comparison with Robitronic Speedstar 2.

Size comparison with Mtroniks Tio Storm
 




Nessun commento: