mercoledì 22 giugno 2011

008 - Mission accomplished


Installing a full set of stainless steel screws is a simple work of re-building. I did it for my FF03 following the Tamiya manual and having a lot of fun, it was almost the same of building a new kit.
The only "problem" is that the two long screws that are screwed in the motor plate passing trough the motor stay and the gearbox are too much longer. It depends from the carbon motor stay that I'm using that it is tiny respect the stock one.
I solved this little inconvenient using two trimmed CVA shocks spacers.
I used a old mouse pad to get a new foam bumper... nice!


Nessun commento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...